divendres, 7 de febrer del 2014

My perfect outfit

In the other unit we talked about mode, clothes and fashion. I want to explain which are my perfect outfits for every ocassion (well only the most commons):

  • A high school day. These days I prefer to dress comfortable but not sporty. For the bottoms a jeggins are the best option, and for the top I will combine it with a sweater or a pullover. Of course I will combine it with bracelets and a watch. In high school I usually I go without makeup but somedays I  used makeup but always dissembled. 

  • Highschool


  • A date in the cinema. When I have a date I'm always nervous and something that helps me is my outfit, because if I go pretty I feel more sure of myself. The outfit depends of the situation, for example, if I go to cinema I'm not going to use a dress and if I go to a romantic dinner I'm not going to use trainers. For a cinema date you have to go casual but sweet, perhaps after the film you can live your own romantic movie.

cinema

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada