dilluns, 24 de març del 2014

My weekend

On Saturday I went to Girona with a friend, who I haven't seen for months. We went with the train because it's very cheap. When we arrive we went to La Rambla to do some questions of the TDR of my friend, when we finished the 40 questionarys we went to a chinese restaurant ( my favourite one). After, I insisted to go to Stradivarius because I wanted to buy a skinny jeans which were of high waist ( they are faboulous and looks suit on me), finally I bought my dream jeans. We wanted to go to a cafe who looked cute and welcoming but when we were going to the cafe, it started to rain. And not a normal rain, from the sky felt little rocks, that's the reason why I have a cool today. Because of that, on Sunday I was all the day on the bed with a lot of clinnex.


girona 
 
@dαuqhter on instαgrαm 🗽💕 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada