dissabte, 24 de maig del 2014

Be fit

As I said in my old post "New Year's resolutions" I want to be fit, but sometimes I'm too lazy. I'm sure that I'm not the only one so I'm going to help this lazy people like me.
Firstly find the hashtag: fit motivation or fit on WeHeartIt, you will find a lot of inspirational quotes and motivational images. Download some pics which you like and make you wanna do sport. Then make a collage with them, if you're very creative you can do your own collage and if you don't want to, you can do it online on the website: Glogster. When you have your collage put it in a place where you can see it everyday seeing this everyday will motivate you to practice more sport.

And remember one of the most important things: be fit and healthy doesn't mean be thin.

Inspiration

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada