divendres, 9 de maig del 2014

Deutsch classes

Every Tuesday and every Thursday I go to Deutsch classes in EOI ( Official School of Languages) from 16:00h to 18:30h. I'm in the first level but it's very difficult because it's a completely new language with big differences between Deutsch and Spanish. Beginning on the genres and finishing in the declinations. Classes last two hours and a half and somedays I'm very tired of school and I start the Deustch class without motivation but on the first quarter I become motivated because of my classmates and the teacher. I sit with a very nice girl, who's called Mireia, she's very friendly. Since the first day we've sat together because we're of the same age. And while I'm enjoying of the company I'm also learning.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada