dissabte, 24 de maig del 2014

Köln + Bonn

Last 28th Februar I went to Gemrnay with my deutsch class and we stayed in Köln. 28th Februar was Friday and we arrived at night so we eat and the went to sleep. On Saturday we went to Bonn and we visit all the city and my favourite part was Beethoven's house and Haribo's .




At midday I ate a typical food called Currywurst, which is a big sausage with curry sauce, fries potatoes and ketchup or mayonesa. 


 

On Sunday we went to Köln and it was Carnival and it was very funny. In the morning we made a cultural visit and tour to the city and in the afternoon we see actuations of the city. 


At night after eat we went to the pubs to see how it was the ambience, and I just can say that on 2015 I will return! These night we take another train and we get lost, fortunately a boy helped us and told us which train was the correct. 



On Monday was RosenMontag, which is the best and most important day on Carnival, we went to the "cabalgata" and people gave presents to everyone. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada