dijous, 30 d’abril del 2015

What did you do to save the world today?

Most of what we do during the day is for rutine and doesn't have a real meaning, so we aren't really cooperating for change the world, we are just living without a meaning.

The last days I've been thinking about what can I do to save the world, and yes I make recycling and try to not collaborate to the pollution, but I would like to save the world in a different way, try to help people and achieve that everyone is more noble-minded. And yes I know it's more difficult change people than change the Earth. 

The first thing came to my mind was the movie Pay it forward, the plot of that film is a little bit what I want to do. Trevor, a seventh grade student, inspired by his teacher, who asked their class to do something to change the world, decides to do something big for three people who really need it, with the understanding that each will do the same for three more. 

So with this movie idea I decided that this could be my inspiration. 

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/154150758/large.jpg



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada