dilluns, 24 de novembre del 2014

Follow instructions

Some weeks ago, a friend give me a paper with some phrases: 

Follow these instructions EXACTLY:


  1. Write your name on the reverse of this paper.
  2. Write the alphabet under your name.
  3. Say the alphabet in reverse.
  4. Fold the paper in half.
  5. Walk to the door.
  6. Knock on the door 3 times.
  7. Jump back to the table.
  8. Shout your name.
  9. Do this maths multiplication 37659 x 185
  10. Close your eyes and count to ten.
  11. Say "BOO".
  12. Only do number 1. 
I did all the steps, then I felt very ridiculous (imagine me doing it!) but it was a good way to break the ice.

The reason of why I've explained that joke is because since that I began to do jokes to my friends everyday. And it's a situation of tension because I have to be prepared for all kind of jokes, because our jokes aren't wise or clever, they are cheeky but harmless, well at least most of time. 

However when you're with friends it doesn't mind if you are acting ridiculously because you're with people who loves you and enjoy having fun with you. 

So, let's enjoy our friends and please don't get angry or mad if someone makes you a joke, life is for laugh!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada