diumenge, 22 de febrer del 2015

Ariana Grande

As I said in my las post, I'm not fan of no one, but that doesn't mean I don't like any famous. One of my favourites singers is Ariana Grande and I want to introduce you a little bit into their life and explain why I like her.

Her name is Ariana Grande-Butera, she was born in 1993, at the present time she's 21 years old. She actually works as singer and songwriter but she's also a good actress. 
Her career began very soon, she had worked in the Broadway Musical 13, then she play the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon TV series Victorious. The show ended but the popularity of her character made the company produces her own show, Sam & Cat, which ended the last year. Ariana Grande debuted with her album Yours Truly, which contains The Way, the lead singel. Her second album was a hit too, My Everything, and this one contains Problem and Break Free.
She has won a lot of awards and prizes. Her voice is compared to Mariah Carey, who was one of her inspirations. 

Her look was super adorable and cute and nowadays she's still adorabe and besides she's sexy. 

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/164570274/large.png

The reason why I like her is because of the meaning of her songs, because of her sweetness and for a shameful reason, we are of the same height, and singers used to be taller. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada