diumenge, 22 de febrer del 2015

Fangirls

Fangirls are girls who are obsessed with either fictional character, actors or singers. There's also another movement called fanboy, which is the same, it just change the genre of the fans. 

They used to be teenagers, normally when we think about how can they be or look, we tend to stereotype and create in our minds the image of a fat or ugly girl with complexes, but that's not true they can be normal girls too and be brave and look nice. 

Moreover, it¡s totally true that some of them are very expressive about their feelings for their idols, and that can be offensive for their idols, but some of the famous take it gracefully, like Ed Sheeran:

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/164577299/large.jpg

The other day I was talking about the topic of fangirls with one of my friends, and I explained to her that for me is impossible to be fan of someone, how can I admire someone I don't know in person, and maybe they act for having a fake personality which capts more fans? 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada